Sunday, February 19, 2006

Roommates fighting

I gotta admit this story is already a little old. However, it is so great that it deserves a blog entry.

It all began with the arrival of my new DVD drive and the fact that my lovely roomie Russell threw all the little Styrofoam pieces that once protected my DVD drive on my bed. So I picked them all up and brought them secretly into Russell's room underneath his blanket. Because I though that was quite funny and I couldn't stop laughing, he found them pretty soon. “That's it. We are fighting!!!” was his only comment. Later on the night, Russ was taking a shower I found the Styrofoam in a box on the kitchen table. Boy, he made it easy for me. So the Styrofoam pieces went back into his bed, but thins time I made sure he wouldn't find them before he went to bed.

The next morning, Jen actually got up 30min earlier than usual and as always she is having her morning coffee, freshly brewed from our automatic coffee machine, which Jen carefully prepared the night before. To her surprise the coffee had a little more salt in it than usual. Actually I have to say that usually it is me who gets the first coffee, but not that day. I guess I was lucky and Russell's revenge did not hit me. Though I felt bad for Jen. Not to mention that we are still fighting.

So three days later, Russell already announced that I will be surprised once I get home. Well I knew he was planning a revenge and I knew that he has cool ideas, but what I saw when I got home, was incredible. He spend all afternoon in my room, creation a web out of yarn. The yarn was everywhere, around my bed, under my bed, in my pillow, around and in the closet and the blinds, at the desk, around the hairdryer that was lying on the floor, the lamp and just everywhere. Just awesome. For everybody, who cannot imagine this incredible web, here a picture.

So it took me over an hour to take the whole yarn down, and actually if I would have been able to sleep I would have left that master piece for couple more days.

But I learn my lesson, don't “fight” with a roommate that has more fantasy and time than you do :-) Even though it is more than fun.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 8:43 AM, Blogger Anthony Smitha said...

Wow. And I thought that I had been pranked well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home