Tuesday, July 04, 2006

And The World Starts Shaking

The Germany-Italy soccer game is just over and Germany lost. In the last 2 min of over time Italy scored twice. How sad is that? We were watching the game here in the university pub and in the front row a bunch of Italian guys that were just happy and screaming when the first goal came (and at the second one as well). But I understand I would have done the same thing if Germany would have scored.

Anyways, during the game we had a little earthquake here in Victoria. I mean we have had couple since I am here, but that is the first one that I actually noticed. The whole building and especially the windows were shaking for about 1-2 seconds and then everything was fine again. It was kind of a strange feeling and nobody really knew what was going on. However, it was somewhat cool. Now I can say I have “survived” an earthquake :-)

2 Comments:

At July 04, 2006 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buuhuuuuu, *cry*!!!

 
At July 05, 2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Linse said...

Don't cry!!! There will be another chance in a few years. And after all it was a good game and the Germans did not play bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home