Tuesday, June 20, 2006

1 Grandma, 2 police cars, 1 Ambulance and 1 Fire Department Truck

What a perfect day for a bike-ride/coffee downtown. I tell you Dallas Road here in Victoria is so pretty, especially on a sunny day. Anyways, to my story. I am waiting outside for a friend when I hear this big bang. I turned around and just saw one of the parking cars making a big jump forward and another one driving over the sidewalk and parking meter into the acre. We quickly run over, to see whether the person in the car was alright. The little grandma already got out of the car, totally confused, since she had no clue what was going on. Apparently when she tried to start the car, it all of a sudden jumped forward, over a parking meter and into the acre. Oh and on the way it hit the car that was parked in front of her car. I have no real clue what she did and how she did that. However, one of the pedestrians called the police, which then appeared with one small car, one big car, there was an ambulance and just when we wanted to leave there turned the fire department truck around the corner. One could say that is a little much for a small confused grandma that just run over a parking meter. But then I am glad that they take so much care of the crime in Victoria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home