Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Vancouver here I come

Since a long time I am thinking about moving to Vancouver. You know Victoria is nice, but I have been here since almost 3 years now and somehow I need a change. And since I am almost done with my thesis, or let's rephrase that since I have to be done writing my thesis by end of August, it's now time to make the move. So I send my resume to a friend who is working in Vancouver and he was able to get me an interview with his boss and guess what I got the job. YEAH sometimes I impress myself. It's a 4-month co-op job, but if I do well, which I am sure I will, they are likely to hire me full-time afterwards :-) So as of September I will be working for Business Objects in downtown Vancouver.


There is only one problem, I really love my roomies here in Victoria and I am sure I won't be able to find other roomies that are as awesome as the ones I have right now. Well Vancouver is not that far away and they as well as all my other dear friends that I have here in Victoria can come and visit me as often as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home