Monday, May 15, 2006

Wilson's first time at the beach

Victoria was blessed with sun last weekend and so I finally go the chance to take Wilson and the volleyball net to the beach or let's say to the lawn in front of the beach, since there were way to many people at the beach sun tanning. It was such a nice sunny day out that there were many people that wanted to meet Wilson and the high quality net. We built up the net quite fast, first I was a little suspicious whether it will survive first breeze of the wind or even if it gets hit by the ball, but I have to say for 20$ the net wasn't too bad. Wilson himself is a little too light and therewith got blown away by the wind quite often, but maybe I will be able to get another beach volleyball that is a little heavier and made out of leather. Just so Wilson has a friend and I have a volleyball that does not fly away.


All together it was a fun afternoon with lots of friends that I haven't seen for a wile and I am already looking forward to be at the beach again. Maybe next Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home