Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Heart Attacks

Since Monday I am back in TEF and I have to say I enjoy it a lot, except of the fact that I got a cold from the AC in this building and the fact that my lovely co-workers here think it's the best idea to scare the hell out of me.

I am sitting innocently at my desk trying to work and they just sneak up on me and scare me so that I am almost falling of my chair. First Flo this morning and just now Glen did the same to me. I think I have to cry now :-(


Hmmm, maybe I should get a big mirror, so I can see who is behind me...

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Florian said...

We just prepare you for the big big cruel world. It's nothing else than Glen's and my love, which makes us doing this to you...

 
At May 04, 2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Linse said...

And I always thought that people show their love with flowers and nice things... and not with scaring poor little innocent girls...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home