Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Me the Klutz, Mike the Hero

You know I am a clumsy person, but I have never felt more like a klutz before. Last Saturday, I was running late for the BBQ at my place. Still had to pick up a friend and prepare my food and that all in 15min before the guest were supposed to arrive. So to say I was in a big hurry, which is equal for me not paying attention to anything. So I arrived at my friend's place and wanted just quickly go to his door to tell him that I am here to pick him up. I parked the car, locked the door and left. Two and a half steps later I recognized that I didn’t have my key. Guess where it was! Yep in the car. Stupid me, locked my key in the car. But wait it comes even better. The car was still running. So KLUTZ me looked the running car. Oh where you wondering whether I have a spare car key? No I don’t. So I decided to call my roomie Mike, because I needed the number of a locksmith. Well instead of giving me the number he quickly came by, with a coat hanger to help me out. It took him about 15 min to open my car using a normal coat hanger, which is actually quite scary, but made me very happy, because I first of all had my Pepe (that's the car) back and I saved me about 40-80bucks for the locksmith. So Mike was and still is the Hero of the night. THANKS MIKE, best looking locksmith in Victoria!

Oh for sure the party started without me, but Jen already prepared me a drink when I got home, which by the way I really needed at that time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home