Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pudding-Pastry

I just had a chat with my dear friend Anz on MSN. Anz and I always used to eat pudding-pastry back home in Paderborn. We got it from Ms. Jovanellie, who used to work in the bakery right beside my house. Hmmm yummy, my mouth is getting watery just by thinking of them… And we noticed that since our time in Paderborn we don’t eat any pudding-pastry anymore, just because it’s not the same eating them alone. Isn’t it strange how some little things are just no fun if you don’t have the right people around you? So we decided that we both will buy a pudding-pastry and eat it together on the phone tomorrow morning :-) Still not the same as if Anz would sit beside me on my bed, watching “Zwei bei Kallwass”, clapping because the people on that show are so great and yes eating pudding-pastry, but a beginning. Anz I miss you lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home