Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Trampoline

Last night at 8:45pm I thought this is going to be a fun blog entry, but things have changed a bit. It all began on Monday when Russ brought his tamponline from Nanaimo and set it up in our backyard. It is a quite huge trampoline and I was looking forward to have my first jump last night. The Nyumba Rafiki crew met at 8:30pm for an initialy fun jumping evenning. We jumped, we laught and Russ showed us how to do flips and I even managed to do a flip myself. Since we were having a blast, I though I get the camera to take some pictures that I could post here. But when I came back Jen and Russ were lying on the trampoline, yes lying not jumping anymore. What happened you may ask. Well, while landing Jen twisted her ankle or something like that, she couldn’t move it anymore and had lots of pain, so we brought her to the hostpital. It didn’t really make us feel better that the nurse said “I don’t even need an xray to see that this is broken.” Ouch. We ended up spnding about 4 hours in the hospital and unfortunately we were not allowed to take Jen home with us. Her foot was misplaced and fractured and she will need a surgery. The surgery will be tomorrow and I just hope that her foot is healing fast and that soon she is going to be up again and maybe even jumping on the tramponline.

Jen, get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home