Sunday, February 26, 2006

Time to say Good-Bye

It has been over two years now that I have been living with Jimmy and last Friday he moved out. He spontaneously decided to move to Vancouver. Well maybe not that spontaneous, since he was thinking about it since about 2 years, but still so far he never did it. So far every time he said “I may move to Van” I only though he is just talking and won't do it anyways, but I guess I was wrong. It makes me sad seeing his empty room, not having him lying on the couch watching TV and knowing that another good friend just moved away. Moving away from Victoria seems to be a trend and I actually think I could need a change as well, but first I gotta finish school.

Jimmy, I wish you all the best and keep in touch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home