Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Papa

Today is my dad's birthday. Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.

On days like today I notices how far away from home I am and that I do miss my family a lot. I mean all I want to do today is sit on my dad's lap and take my hand and tousle his hair. Hihi, he does not really like if I do that, not that it would make a difference to his hair style, since his hair is so short anyways, but every time I do this he always says with a little grumpy voice “You are not supposed to do this!” and approx. 0.5 seconds later he is smiling like a Cheshire cat, which shows me that he actually does like it and makes me do the whole thing again. Hihi. But I am not home to do so. However, I will catch up with things like this next time I see him and till then I think my little sister is doing a good job as my substitution. (Krümel, next time you see dad, you know what to do, deal?!)

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can your dad even purr like Puja??

 
At February 22, 2006 8:10 PM, Blogger Linse said...

Maybe not like Puja, but he does not lose his hair everywhere or scratches me with his "claws", so he is a Million times better, if not more!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home