Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Too Much Coffee

Did I tell you guys that I signed up for a 10k run? Don’t ask why. It must have been in one of these moments where little Christina though she can do anything, so why not a 10k run. Anyways, since then I planned to go running on a regular basis so that I don’t make a complete fool of myself at the day of the race. Well, 2,5 weeks ago, clumsy me twisted my ankle pretty badly while practicing and so I barely did any sports since, which I planned to change today. So I am getting up early to go running before work. First of all it was freaking cold and because I haven’t done any sports since ever, I barely made it through the first round (4k). Oh oh, not good at all. Anyways, after I took a very hot shower, I decided to get my daily coffee from the Uvic coffee shop. Since we have a coffee machine at home and I am on co-op I haven’t been at this coffee shop since at least 2 month, but right when I stepped to the counter the girl said “Good morning, a large latte with regular milk as always?” If she remembers how I like my coffee even though I have not been there for a while, does that mean I drink way too much coffee???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home