Sunday, February 26, 2006

Best News Ever

Today I got a phone call from my loveliest friend Martin and he told me that him and my brother booked their flight and are coming to visit me and all of Martin's friends (he is already well known here in Canada). I am sooooo excited. Could do my happy dance all day long, but I guess that would make really dizzy (Ahhh who cares about dizziness, lalalala).

So they are coming for about 3 weeks, although I will probably only see them for a short time, since they are planing on travelling and I don't have the time to go with them :-( But they promised to spend couple of days here in Victoria and I guess I will go and pick them up in Vancouver when they are arrive and we will have a big reunion party there, since it turns out that on the first weekend that they are here, my other two friends from Germany, who are visiting me in May, will still be here as well. I can't wait till summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home