Sunday, March 12, 2006

White + Blue = Green

This Friday the Nyumba Rafiki is having a St. Patt's Day Party and since you are supposed to drink green beer on St. Patty's Day and I don't really like beer, we decided to make green jello shots. And because I am so excited about it I bought 2 packages of green pistachio jello. Well let's say that is what I thought I got. It turns out that I bought pistachio PUDDING, which cannot be used for jello shots. Hmm how am i supposed to know. All over the package there was written down JELLO. Anyways, since it is useless for this Friday, I made this delicious pudding. All you need to do, is add milk to the powder stir for 2 minutes and let it sit for another 3 minutes, how conveniently easy. So I open the package and the powder is blue, since when is pistachio blue??? Then I added the milk and guess what! It turns into a nice artificial green. White + blue = green. That's new to me, but who cares, it was a yummy super sweet artificial pudding, which only none modified ingredient was pistachio. I am glad they used real pistachios. The only concern I have is that I might glow if I turn the light off tonight... Can't wait to eat the other package...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home