Monday, March 20, 2006

Witty's Lagoon

Okay, it's 11:30pm right now and my goal for tonight was to be in bed by 11 since I need to get up at 6-6:30am tomorrow. So I missed the goal, which is the reason what this one is going to be a short blog about Witty's Lagoon.

Last Saturday a couple of friends and me went hiking or let's say casually walking. Since it was the day after the St. Patty's day party and I had only slept 4 hours I didn't mind that is was a very easy hike. It took us about 20min to get to the beach, where we had somewhat of an lunch break in the shining sun, though it was a little chilly, but I guess just because I wasn't wearing a jacket as everybody else. Again a tea would have been nice, but since Russ was once making fun of me that I once wanted to take a tea on a 2 hour hiking trip, I don't dear to raise the tea issue anymore... After lunch we walked at the beach for a bit, observe some birds that just wouldn't move at all (an intangible behavior, if you asked me) and went back into the woods for some more hiking/walking. All in all it was a great, relaxing day, outside in the nature and believe it or not I even got a little tanned that day.

4 Comments:

At March 22, 2006 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not believe it ;-)

 
At March 22, 2006 12:38 PM, Blogger Linse said...

Well then come over and convince yourself :-) I would be more than happy seeing you.

 
At March 27, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Oh, last Friday I also got a little more tanned if I was swimming in the Pool. And believe it or not, that happens almost every Friday if I go out of the office ;-P

 
At March 27, 2006 1:46 PM, Blogger Linse said...

pah, you can't make me jealous...
...
...
...
...
...
...
hmmm maybe a little bit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home