Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"Promoted"

As you probably know I am on co-op since about 2,5 month. The people at work are fun and the work itself is alright, there is lots to do and lots to learn, which is good. One thing I really didn't like is that I was sitting in a cubical and the only window I could see was the one from a co-worker who likes to have the blinds closed. Well at least I knew that the sun was shining when the blinds were a little brighter than usual. But today my boss came up with the idea that we need to make some space and that we all need to move to different desks, well I got PROMOTED to a desk in a room without windows. Just the though of it makes me depressive. Oh well I guess I will spend all day at work looking at the Weather Network page in order to find out whether the sun is shining or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home