Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Pole

Today I got home from work and my roomies Mike and Russ were sitting on the couch. First thing they said to me was „Leave the shoes on we are going in the back yard!“ I was wondering what this was all about, but soon I got it. Mike kept his promise and organized the pole for our new tether ball. Yeah!!! The cement was still fresh and so we decided to put our finger prints into the cement. Not that you can see them later on , because grass will cover the whole thing, but it was cool. Now I am just hoping that the ball arrives in time for the BBQ on Saturday, otherwise we have to have a pole-dancing completion instead of a tether ball tournament.

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jipiee jipiee yeah yeah!!! Stepping into Napoleon's shoes!! That's great!! Wicked!

 
At April 16, 2006 6:16 AM, Blogger Andy said...

I want to see pictures from the pole, doesn't matter if you play this funny Tether ball game or make the pole-dancing competition ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home