Sunday, April 16, 2006

The ultimate Pick-Up Move (copyright by Mike Cote)

Last Thursday, just before going out, Mike shared his knowledge with Jen, Russ and me and told us THE ultimate and 100% successful move to pick up a girl in a club or bar. You should have seen how exited we (esp. Russ) got, when Mike started to explain. The move it's easy said and done, is called Grab and Twist. Yep, Grab and Twist, good name, eh? I am sure you can take a guess what Mike wants to grab and twist, right the boobies, as he likes to say. Jen, Russ and me just stared laughing out loud, wondering how it comes that he does not have to black eyes, from doing that. But since he is convinced that it is the ultimate and 100% successful move, we asked more questions. So he just said it again, when he dances with a girl, he just grabs and twists. Even Russell was on the girls site and said you can't do that and Jen and I both confirmed that he would get slapped from us. On yesterdays BBQ, Mike finally “proved” his move and showed us how to pick up, the German girl Brunhilda. Luckily his cell phone has a camera and we were able to capture this pressures moment. So check out THE move http://www.cs.uvic.ca/~obry/GrabNTrist.3g2

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Hey, what is this. Windows don't know this .3g2 file. I assume you need a special software for watching the movie. Please transform it into a common file type. I can not believe that this happens to a computer science student ;-P

 
At April 18, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Linse said...

You can play the file with Quicktime. I will see whether I can convert it later when I have a little more time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home