Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Red Wings vs. Oilers or Russ vs. Mike

Not that I would care about hockey and the NHL at all, but last night was Mike’s last night here in Victoria. (Yes, he is moving out *cry*) and the Nyumba Rafiki crew went out for wings and hockey. Playing teams Detroit Red Wings vs. Edmonton Oilers. I should mention that Russ is a big Red Wings fan and Mike is cheering for the Oilers, so yes this night had lots of interesting potential. Since I needed to do so some schoolwork, I got to the pub a little later then the others. I think I got there in the middle of the 2nd period. And since I didn’t care that much about hockey, it took me about 15 min to notice that on TV there were neither the Red Wings nor the Oilers playing, they showed the wrong game on TV, sucks! But what I noticed right away was the Russ was not in the best mood ever. Guess why!

Even though they had the wrong game on TV, once in the while they updated us with the scores and highlights of the game we actually wanted to see. The rest of the eve I like to document with pictures, since pictures say more than 1000 words.

The Opponents:


Current Score 1:3 for Oilers

10 sec later update on TV score 3:3

3rd period is over and we decided to watch the overtime, which was now on TV, at home. So hurry hurry, we have 15 min to get home...

Russ: praying for his team. He even moved closer to the TV.

Russ: when his team scored

Mike: 30sec later when he found out the Red Wings goal was not valid


THE END, Guess who won...

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OILERS SUCK BUTT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home