Friday, May 12, 2006

New Building

After one week of trying hard to focus in the hot library, we finally got the keys to our new offices. I am sharing one office with Adeniyi and I offered him to assign a desk to him, if he gets to the new office after me, but somehow he didn't like that idea and decided to meet me beforehand. So we went to the new office. I have to admit the office is not too bad. The view is okay, we see the roof of the neighbour building but also some trees, actually I mostly see trees. Still the first thing we did is rearranging the desks :-) While rearranging the desks, I noticed that we actually can open the window in our office. This deserved a happy dance. Yeah we actually get some fresh air in here, (yes I am not a real computer science student, I actually like fresh air and light...) By the time we unpacked our stuff and set up the PC's our office neighbours Glen and Andrew showed up and were super jealous of our desk arrangement that they right away wanted to steal it.

One thing I noticed is that the water here is super disgusting. I took one big sip, but boy so bad... Hopefully that will improve soon.


All together I think I like the new office, even though I am not seeing the hippy yard anymore, but finally we are back on campus, which makes it easier to meet friends on campus, which we right away did in our lunch break :-)

4 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great. Now you can meet friends again. Ok, I see. Well, Peter and me, we will go running this afternoon on our own. No Peter, yes. Mh, what? Yes, she doesn't like us, never did...mh? Yeah, kind of, we were a good interim solution, you know...stop crying (see what you have done!!!). Other women have nice daughters, too...yes, tonight. Ja, promise.

 
At May 12, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Linse said...

What are you talking about? I like Peter, very much, he is sooo hot, always makes me smile and always know exactly what to say to make me feel good...

BTW it was Peter I went for lunch with :-)

 
At May 12, 2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see, and now she even mistakes you for another Peter (or a Petra, as I cannot imagine a guy, who is able to say nothing, which Tina can twist)!! Mh, no, not all German girls are like this. And even she can be quite nice (see the cake).
But well, that's past...
(hey Peter, where is this hickey coming from?? Don't lie, I don't believe this vacuumer story! Gosh, I cannot even trust my imaginary friends any more. Cruel world, I am living in...)

 
At May 12, 2006 3:29 PM, Blogger Linse said...

I didn't mistake Peter, how could I he is special and so was the lunch we had together. Right Peter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home