Friday, May 05, 2006

Bye Bye TEF, Bye Bye Hippy Yard

I knew the day was coming, but for some reason I didn't expect it sooooo soon. The new ECS building is ready and we (the CSC grad students) are leaving our prison TEF. I call TEF the prison, because it is far away from everything else on campus, because you can't open the windows and because you need an access card to open it's doors. But still I got to love this building and my awesome view to the hippy yard. Every time I didn't feel like working I could just watch out of my window and see the hippies working in their yard and chances are that they are able to entertain me for hours. I will miss all that, and I don't even know what the new building will be like. We will see, as for next week I won't have an office and I will be forced to use my laptop outside in the backyard :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home