Friday, May 05, 2006

My New Friend Wilson

I have a new friend, called Wilson. Wilson, is the volleyball out of my 20$ Tournament Volleyball Set. You must know Wilson is different than all other volleyballs I have seen so far. Wilson is not made of leather no he is made of fabric and feels a little weird. But Russ and I pumped him up and played with him in the back yard and I have to admit, he is not that bad. At least he didn't hurt that much on my skin. But Wilson got quite dirty and now his while fabric is all green from the grass :-)


I am looking forward to many more games with Wilson.

2 Comments:

At May 06, 2006 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what about Tether?? He might become pretty jealous, eh? I am sure, you hurt his feelings...and now he'll cry the whole day, while you're on the beach with Wilson.

 
At May 06, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Linse said...

Quatsch!!! Tether and Wilson are brothers, they don't get jealous of each other. And Tether knows that he is still too young to leave the back yard, which is the reason why he needs to be on a rope.

But in general all they care about is to make me happy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home