Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wine at Work

Hehe, I told you I have the best roomies ever. Today Jen came to visit me at my night shift in the consultants office with a bottle of wine. We (Jen, Flo(who was working late), and I) drank the whole bottle. Well Flo only had two little glasses, since he still wanted to work... So Jen and I almost drank the bottle alone. Hehe, yes I am quite happily drunk right now... Jen and I had the best bike ride home, we did had to watch out for fighting chickens. Coming home we did advice some girls that wanted to see Paul to go and visit our downstairs neighbours (hehe, there is no Paul living in our basement). So we are home just about mixing more fancy drinks and Russ called he is in the pub down the street and guess where Jen and I are going now... Told ya love my roomies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home