Monday, July 23, 2007

Red Card

I know I have been disappointing lazy this year regarding updating my blog. I have no real excuse for not updating my blog. It's not like nothing happened, many things happen; it's just that after working 8hours or more on the PC, I don't really have the motivation to spend more time on the PC once I am home. Anyhow, I got a red card from my blog-fan Bernd Schneider. A red card reminding me I need to update my blog. And I promise to be better blogger, if Bernd or all other blog readers reply to this blog entry within the next 2 weeks, just to ensure that there are still people reading this. So show me that you have not forgotten about this blog. And I will post one entry for each month of this year as well as more entries as the time goes by.

8 Comments:

At August 12, 2007 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just in time!

I am looking forward to many many new posts.

Cheers,

Bernd

 
At August 17, 2007 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie keep things going!

Best regards,

Martin

 
At August 17, 2007 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go on! Give us more of the hot stuff that let's surf to your blog every single day

Winnie P.

 
At August 17, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger Linse said...

I promise by Sunday there are more news here.

 
At August 17, 2007 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to read it all!

Best regards,

Donald D.

 
At August 27, 2007 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tina,

mich kannst du ach zählen. Bin immer traurig gewesen, wenn ich keine neuen Einträge und Bilder hier gesehen habe. Würde mich freuen, wenn sich das wieder ändert!

Claudi

 
At September 29, 2007 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tina,

how it's going. We haven't met yet but I am really interested in your life. Unfortuntely, you stopped blogging. What can I do to convince you start again?

Best regards,

Shrek

 
At March 12, 2009 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody alive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home