Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lucky Me

I guess one could say I am a lucky person. Vancouver is the city of rain. Lately it is raining so much that the rain washed some kind of mud into our drinking water and now it is not safe to drink tab water anymore, which could be a blog entry on its own, since it was hard to find bottled water in the whole town. Anyways, back to my story. As you know I signed up for outrigger canoeing and so far it has never rained when I went out there. It’s raining all day but during our 2 hours of practice it always has been rain free. Yesterday it even rained till about 5min before we started paddling and then it stopped. I do hope that my luck will continue, since paddling in the rain is not that much fun.

Keep the fingers crossed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home