Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Beauty of Vancouver

About a week ago I had such a headache from work and it was such a nice day that I decided to go rollerblading instead of writing my thesis. Not far from my place there is Yaletown and you can go right from there beside the ocean to Stanley Park. Being so close to the beach while rollerblading, is the best ever.


The only thing I didn't know was that Stanley Park is a “one way” street for rollerbladders and bikers and so clever me went the wrong way, after I had about 3 cyclists yelling at me I decided that I could just turn around. You must know that I am listening to loud, no very loud music when I rollerblade, so for me hearing the cyclists means that they were really yelling, one actually almost ran over me...


Today I was smarter and went the route other way around and so I could enjoy the whole beauty of the ocean. Amazing!!!

4 Comments:

At October 06, 2006 5:10 AM, Blogger Florian said...

Stop writing about the beauty of Vanc...otherwise I might come over, though ;))

Nice to hear that you enjoy life in Vancouver!

 
At October 07, 2006 12:36 PM, Blogger Linse said...

well then come over! it's really nice here, just got back from roller blading again and now the leaves change colour, which makes everything even more beautiful.

 
At October 10, 2006 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you yell at others that are on the wrong way... ;-)

When can I call you?

Leaves are changing colour in Cologne either, but weather is really awesome!!!

 
At October 12, 2006 8:51 PM, Blogger Linse said...

The thing is other people do not go the wrong way, just me :-S

Birgite, you can call me anytime you want always!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home