Monday, September 18, 2006

Worst smell ever

I assume that each and every single of you has at some point in life had the "chance" to smell spoiled milk and I further assume that you agree with me that this smell is just gross. But have you ever smelled spoiled milk that's like a week old sitting in your car? I did and believe me there is nothing that could potentially be grosser. Here the story.

I lend my car to my roomy Alastair last weekend, since he had to run some chores for our BBQ. Besides the heavy propane tank he also bought milk and other groceries, which he put into the trunk. And as he is driving the propane tank falls and smashes the milk. For sure Alastair cleaned the mess, at least that's what he thought, but he forgot that milk is liquid and goes everywhere like into the place where the emergency wheel is stored. So the milk is sitting there for a week, because I don’t use the car often. But when I used my little Pepe on Saturday I right away noticed the smell, but I couldn't figure out what it was. I cleaned the car from the inside and got some air freshener thingy and hoped it would be gone. Yesterday, I drove Iryna home and guess what the smell wasn't gone, it was actually worst having a mix of spoiled milk and vanilla air freshener. Well Iryna convinced me that I have a dead animal in my car, some kind of rat and we already made up a plan how to get ride of that dead animal. So on our way to find the dead rat we opened the trunk and inspected the emergency wheel, oh boy, I am still surprised I did not puke, soooooo gross. I was glad that Alastair right a way offered to clean the mess, but till the smell is still in Pepe. It's not as bad anymore, but it's there. I actually drove to work today, so I can go and open all doors and windows during my lunch break. But just the thought of it makes me wanna puke.

2 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 12:32 AM, Blogger Andy said...

oh poor pepe

 
At September 26, 2006 11:16 PM, Blogger Linse said...

I know poor Pepe, but he is getting better. I hope the smell is soon gone completly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home