Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Beautiful Lei

My sister sent me this beautiful flower lei in Germany colours, which she snatched on one of the Germany soccer world cup games. Now she wants that Pepe is wearing it, but Pepe does not want to wear it in public, because he is too shy and since I am super shy as well I don't dear to wear it either. Angela was quite sad when I told her this and that the beautiful lei most likely is not getting a place where it is exposed to public. So we made a deal, if I post a blog entry with pictures of the lei then she wouldn't be as sad. And I keep my promises! Isn't it pretty?!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super!!!

I think pepe will look so cute if he wear the flower lei...

:o)

Angela

 
At August 16, 2006 10:26 AM, Blogger Linse said...

Well, Pepe already looks great the way his is right now, no need to give him a lei...

 
At August 17, 2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Oh I think this lei will fit perfect on pepe's antenna at the next Canada day. And until then you can train after every soccer game which germany win (just like yesterday against Sweden). You must drive in the Uvic circle road (or some equal in Vancover) and use your horn at least every ten metre. Than you will have the really feeling which we had in Germany during the soccer championship ;-)

 
At August 17, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Linse said...

That's right. Awesome idea! You both keep dreaming...

 
At August 18, 2006 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come on, please do not be a poor sport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home