Monday, August 07, 2006

Turtleneck-less

Russ and I compared our future living situation and we came to the conclusion that my room in Vancouver is not much bigger than Russ's walk-in closet in Lethbridge. This made me realize that I needed to go through my stuff and throw the clothes out that I don't wear and like anymore and also the ones that don't fit. All together I came up with 6 bags of clothes, which I brought to the Salvation Army.

Iryna and Bee I want you to read this one out loud! I threw out almost all my turtlenecks and girls you were right I had way to many of these...

4 Comments:

At August 07, 2006 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Thankfully those turtlenecks are gone! Turtlenecks are for when you are 50 and you need to hide the age affect on yourneck. Tina, so proud of you!!

 
At August 07, 2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Linse said...

I knew you would be proud of me. I did keep 2 of them though, just in case I need to hide something else...

 
At August 08, 2006 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What else do you mean? ;-)

 
At August 08, 2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Linse said...

Well, just imagine I get mugged and somebody tries to strangle me and I want to hide the bruises so people would not ask stupid questions that remind me of this terrible incident and probably make me cry, then a turtleneck would come handy.

What where you thinking about???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home