Saturday, August 05, 2006

Life is Great

I remember those days where Martin used to come into our office and instead of saying Hello he would say “Life is Great”, he smiled and sat down on his desk. This morning I work up and all I could think of was “LIFE IS GREAT!!!” and I started smiling and all that for no particular reason. And it just got sweeter, because Adeniyi just surprised me in the lab with some ice cream, because yesterday I was telling him about my ice cream cravings :-D Thanks sooo much!!!


I guess I do have a great life, with a family that loves me and friends that always care for me no matter whether they live in town or on another continent.


Hope your life is as great as mine.

1 Comments:

At August 06, 2006 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life IS great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home