Sunday, September 03, 2006

Done unpacking

Who said setting up an IKEA closet is easy? It's not! First of all they are heavy at least the one I have and that is not even the biggest one you can get. And then the instructions are also not necessarily the best either. Well I was lucky that Flo was there to help me and so we were able to set up the closet, except of the doors, because IKEA sells the hinges separately and I didn't know that and so I didn't have them here. Since it took us quite a while to assemble the closet and we had to get up at 3am, because Flo had to be at the airport at 4am, we just didn't set up the bookshelf. But I managed to do that this morning all by myself. I am very proud of me. I also went to IKEA and got the hinges, however, I didn't mount the doors yet. But I put all my clothes into the closet and also got ride of all other boxes.


So except of decorating, which has to wait till my thesis is done, I would say moving is finally over :-)

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Florian said...

So, did you fix the doors finally? I moved into "my" place. Hard thing to live in a 2-bedroom apartment with 3 guys...hehe

 
At September 10, 2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Linse said...

Nope, the doors are still beside the closet, even though on yesterday's BBQ we had lots of strong guys here in the appartment, but I forgot to ask for help, stupid me...

3 guys 2 bedrooms, that must be cozy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home